Friday, September 10, 2010

Hero of the Week = Linds.Lo


In the new Vanity Fair our girl looks like the Grace we cherish, yet reads like the Lindsay we love.

With her SCRAM bracelet hidden under UGG boots, she delivers some zingers:

"I know I'm a damn good actress."
(Calm down, Joan Crawford)

"I want the respect I had when I was doing great movies."
(Is she referring to Herbie: Fully Unloaded or Freaky Friday?)

"These were my college years...I was doing things that people do 10 times more of when they're in college."
(I can't even count the times in school I did cocaine then chased my ex-assistant's mother on the 405 freeway.)

"The things that girls must do...:/ if you only knew."
(as tweeted by Lindsay)

"Stars, all we ask for is the right to twinkle." - Marilyn Monroe
(delivered via the tattoo on Lindsay's left arm.)

...And twinkle she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment